Jolette is a certified Pilates instructor with over 11 years of experience. She trained as a massage therapist and has always been involved in fitness, yoga and many other forms of body awareness. In 2001 she attended Pilates teacher training and obtained her certification. She was trained by Marie-Jose Blom in a West Coast style of Pilates at at Long Beach Dance and Conditioning. She had to learn Pilates from the ground up and making her a solid foundation teacher. Her work is very detailed, controlled, and focused on alignment, which produces a therapeutic result. She doesn’t follow the same routine for every client; rather, she tailors each session’s exercises to benefit each individual client to give a truly private experience.
Training & Qualifications
- Pilates certification received in 2001
- Certified in pre and post-natal training
- Experience in other movement techniques and therapy techniques
- Received my massage certification in 1996. Body-work experience gives additional perspective as a Pilates instructor.
- Pilates training for golf and athletes
- Pre-natal Pilates and post-natal Pilates
- Alignment training for spinal, hip, knee and other joint issues